Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Diet day whatever....

UGH that was short lived...haha I don't care...I decided that I should love me for me and not want to diet just to look skinnier...ugh I hate those girls and here I was becoming one of them!! AND YOU GUYS LET ME! haha jk its not a big deal. I have never eaten out of control or chose the wrong things...I work out when I want to, and I don't care. I eat what I want when I want and I don't care! I will never be a size 2 WHO CARES...Hell I'll probably never even be a size 5 WHO GIVES A SHIT! I love me for me and nothing can change...one of the things that I've always admired about myself is that I have always been really confident with the body god gave me and instead of trying to change it I just need to work it!!! HELL YA!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment