Thursday, March 31, 2011

the tan me!

I've been tanning...and it is really paying off!! I am loving how tan I am getting...sadly today was a bad picture day or else i would post a pic. I bought a pass about a week ago, I don't go every day but I try to get in at least 4-5 times a week until I am a good tan color and people look at me and go...wow were just on vaction in some tropical remote place! hahahahah jk. I can't wait til I can sit out in the sun with out getting goose bumps :). The weather is getting nicer and nicer everyday...spring has finally poked its head out!! Just in time to show my tan legs in shorts! :) I do recomend tanning to anyone who is willing...Its not to badly priced if you can find the right deals..call around to your local tanning salons and see who can offer you what, and pick the one you think is best. Look out tho some salons don't clean as good as they are supposed to so make sure you ask the people to take you on a tour of their salon so you can look at how they clean their beds...If a tanning bed isn't for you, spray tans are always available just ask around :)
happy tanning
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment