Saturday, March 19, 2011

Julie and Julia blogging

I am watching Julie and Julia right now as we speek...and it makes me want to blog. So I decided to blog today...about nothing in particular. haha I know I have been slaking on my shopping time but lack of funds have gotten in the way of shopping even when great deals come around having no money sorta stops me from buying anything at all. :) I am however in the process of finding a new swimming suit...the perfect one, its taking time and it can't just be anything because I am very very picky when it comes to swimming suits...or any summer clothes for that matter, I hate shorts and tank tops have to be just so and summer dresses...why are they all sooo SHORT?. Summer deffinatly wasn't made for bigger people.Oh well, we will figure it out! :) until then! HAppy shopping...(window shopping that is!)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment