Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a few of my favorite things...





I have a favorite things list for this week. first lets start the day off right (or night) with my favorite face wash!!

neutrogena exfoliating grapefruit! It makes you face feel so fresh and smells really good!
next love your lips... It leaves a cooling sensation making your lips feel awesome! its also spf :)













go green..and pink that is... this mascara makes my eyelashes look almost fake! and it doesn't hurt that its one of the cheapest mascaras out there.














feel and smell like your in paradise...the new bath and body works fragrance Bali Mango smells oh so yummy!!













chuncky bracelets...my new favorite thing to tie any outfit together!













kick it up a notch! Plaid kicks...match any color or just wear white and have your shoes rock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment