Friday, April 29, 2011

favorite things list week 2

Lovin me some Pandora radio..its free and its online and they play WHATEVER you like...it gets me trough my day at work. Thank you Pandora for free radio!
















Twitter is where it is at right now! Catch up on the latest gossip and read what all the celebs are doing down to their laundry haha :) while your at it Follow me!! @KayleeBankhead!!














Kate Middleton...PLEASE who ISN'T loving this girl right now! She is beautiful and her style is to die for!!!! Sign me up to be the next princess!! She is living every girls dream!!! :) GO KATE!











Mint nail polish! Its sooo pretty!! and it doesn't have to be a certain mint color it ranges from more lime to more white, any mint is an instant classic.








Sundresses and cowboy boots is sooo cute for spring and of course Taylor Swift has been pulling this look off forever...it has just recently started to get popular and its worth a try anybody can pull this look off with the right pair of boots!! :)













Country Chic sent from Bath and Body Works is one of my new favorites! Its their new sent and it smells soooo good!! I can't stop putting it on!
















No comments:

Post a Comment