Thursday, June 23, 2011

sad face.

My face is really sad this week because it is under construction. Sad I know. I got a tooth infection out of the blue this week and suddenly it looks like I'm holding a giant water balloon in my mouth. :( I will post a before and after picture after Monday when the dentist (EEKK) fixes me. Sad face aside, I wanted to post my days smiles...I may be in the worst pain I believe I have ever felt but I can still find things to smile about.



The Sun peaking through the clouds on my way to work. My new puppy playing in my pile of to do laundry and trying to hide from me. The smell of my new shampoo. When traffic flows exactly the way I like it. Getting a good morning text from the most beautiful boy in the world.Wearing every possible bracelet I own. Putting on jeans and HAVING to put a belt on so they don't fall off :). The news saying the high is 90!! My coffee mug filled with fruit tea. Girls night



Just a few little things that made me smile today.



smile on :) :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment