Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a few favorite "foods"



Maybe its because I am hungry and I am posting this right before lunch but I decided I wanted to do a few favorite foods!! :)



numba one- Olive Garden salad and bread sticks...who doesn't love this?! Its worth a post.

numba two- Quaker true delights rice chips...they are sooo good and sooo good for you, you wont feel guilty digging into this bag!

numba three- Dr.Pepper. Its the only I am drinking right now. I can't help it, its just toooo good.

numba four- Fried shrimp. YUMM. I love shrimp and anything fried! ha

numba five- Smothered burritos, from anywhere really...I will eat them every time.

numba six- Anything my mom cooks. I love her food.

numba seven- Sushi... it is good and you don't have to like fish to like sushi, there are a ton of non fish items that are just as good. :)

numba eight- Gumbo..my dad makes the best! Its comfort food and its soooo amazingly yummy.

numba nine- Spitz dill pickle sunflower seeds, I love sunflower seeds to just munch on at work. And with tons of different flavors they are really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment