Thursday, June 9, 2011

High School Memories

I have been looking at old pictures recently and starting thinking about all the times in High School..So I compiled a little list of the things I miss and do not

MISS
-Not having to worry about any "life" problems like paying a bill
-Thinking it was cool to drive to school. Now it just feels like a burden.
-The great teachers that inspired me everyday and were fun to just chat with.
-The fun classes, like Theatre and Yearbook.
-clubs and activities.
-football, basketball, and all school spirit games.
-The old friends I used to hang out with every single day.
-School dances. I just don't thinking buying a prom dress now would be as accepting.


DON'T MISS
-Running through the hall so your not late.
-The sound of the bell.
-the mean teachers.
-walking in the snow from outside classes.
-Having NO money ever.
-the mean girls.
-Asking a boy to a dance and being told no.
-I don't miss BAND at all.
-Lockers.
-Books.
-Tests.


Things I LOVE ABOUT NOT BEING IN HIGHSCHOOL!!!
-Making real money paychecks
-Buying my first car.
-wearing office clothes.
-no curfews.
-living a real life.
-figuring out who I really am.
-taking sick days with pay.
-having an actual love life.
-spending time with true friends.
-looking back on great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment