Sunday, November 14, 2010

Throw in some Taylor Swift


Having a bad day?! Throw in some Taylor Swift! She is the perfect go to girl for bad days and even good days...when you're in a certain mood she can pick ya up! Sing your heart out and blare the music really really loud...it doesn't matter which song every one she sings tell you a different message and will help with a different problem.

I am not one who hates Taylor Swift, I actually really love her music! found it very helpful, she is talking to YOU in her good girl gets the bad boy every story has a happy ending songs. However, I want to say that Taylor Swift can only help so much...eventually your going to have to turn off the radio and follow YOUR OWN heart, not the one Taylor Swift wants you to have. Her music is like a movie you listen to it and thats the way you want to live your life.

BUT...after having a few bad days recently I found Taylor Swift to be a little to much. I needed to realize what is good for me...turn off the radio and do what I feel like I need to do, not follow a girl who probably really hasn't had an actual teenage anything...( I mean do you walk the red carpets? How would she know?)

I am strong. I didn't need Taylor Swift to tell me how to become this way I decided to become this wayy on my own! Because I turned off the radio and listened to my own heart and followed my own dream.

ps...I still listen to her music I just have a different view on it. haha :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment