Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The grocery list.

There is always a grocery list on our counter in the house. At the beginning of the week my mom will write one or two things that we need on a post it and stick to the counter, as the week goes by the list will slowly get added onto. This weeks list my dad started and it had all the basic stuff HE needed...I.E. shaving cream, shampoo, razors ect...Sooo I decided I wanted to add a couple things to the list that I needed, or wanted. I added chocolate milk sauce (because I was craving it!)

TODAY- My mom and my grandma and I went to the store to do all the grocery shopping and my mom pulls out the list and asks "Kaylee did you cross off your chocolate milk mix." Me- "NO" Mom- "then your dad must of done it." Me-"WHAT, no we still have to get that!" Mom- shows me the list. Sure enough my chocolate milk sauce is crossed off!!

My dad can write out a list a mile long of everything HE needs but I write ONE measly little thing and it get CROSSED off!!! How fair is that!! Needless to say, I got the chocolate milk sauce, and my dad didn't even notice. :) hehe

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment