Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh PLEASE....

I am the worlds worst blogger. I have said this before!! So I am so very sorry for the horrid updating...let me just give you a quick run of whats been going on...

#1-I moved home from St.George. ( for a bunch of reason despite what some people might think)

#2-As most of you have already seen, my grandpa Gourley passed away a couple weeks ago. That has been taking up most of my time, spending it with my grandma and helping her when needed.

#3- I have a new job, its the same job that I had over the summer, its just recent. :) I missed it actually I really enjoy working there!!

These things have made me a very busy person and not to mention I am lazy so sitting down for a certain amount of time to blog about mundane activities of my life seemed pointless at the moment. I will start to blog again!! I miss it! :)

see ya all laterzz for now
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment