Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beauty Changes Life's

We were shown a video in class last week about how beauty changes life's and it's a contest where you post a video of how beauty changes your life and you win a mentorship with a bunch of people in the intusdry and it got me thinking about how beauty really can change a life... Some of the girls at my school have shared their stories about how they were in bad relationships and or had bad life's and this school helped them realize that they are changing somebodys life everyday by helping them realize that they are beautiful on the outside as much as they are on the inside. I really hope that with me choosing this career I have the opportunity to change life's in so many ways because this is changing my life and I so glad I will Have the chance to help men and woman feel better about themselfs. *so sorry about the format I am posting this from my phone* Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I agree! These last couple weeks i've been actually putting on make up & learning knew ways to do it. Also been doing my hair more and trying new things. And it makes me feel good about myself when i actually make an effort to make myself look pretty. =]

    ReplyDelete