Monday, June 25, 2012

One Month Down

I haven't updated for about month and I am sorry, However I wasn't aware of how busy I would actually be. Or exhausted going to school 40 hours a week takes a lot out of you, I know it doesn't seem like it would but running around all day working on clients in a hot day spa is tireing.

So far school is going good! I really do love it. Nothing super funny or crazy has happened to me yet. I am getting to know all my classmates and its interesting throwing all those woman into one small school. We are for sure learning who our friends are. Most everyone is really great but of course there is always one or two who ruin the fun.

I am on student council. YAY! That is the most exciting thing that has happened to me, I am the Nail Rep. I have to attend meetings and help with everything nail related :) I have never been super involved in school related activities so this is exciting for me. Opening new doors to the cosmotolgy world! I am still in the Nail program until July 5th and then my class moves to Hair! I'll keep you informed on how it goes!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment