Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A few "more" favorite things!




I decided to change up my favorite things pictures and put them all in one collage to make my life easier...




1- A summer sent..Nollie Live is at PacSun pretty good priced and it smells so good almost Cologne ish




2-Its finally flip flop season! yay!




3- Big Chunky Bling ful RINGS!! I wear a ring almost everyday..(ha ask Cody I have little collection piling up at his house cuz I accidently leave them there.)




4-The TV show The Game. Yet another series I am addicted too. Dang watch instantly on Netflix.




5- Summer Hats. They are fun and you can find them in any store and wear them with really anything and look adorable.




6-Vests. Love them. I have about 10. They change any simple outfit to something different.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment