Tuesday, May 17, 2011

favorite things (post accident)

I was recently in a car accident and I have come to realize a lot of the best things for me have been stuff I never thought would be on my favorite things list. But in the past two weeks some things I can't get through my day with out.











1- fluffy pillows... I can't even sit in a chair without my back killing me for more than 20 min so a fluffy pillow behind me is a necessary item.2- Heating pad...Man do I LOOVVEE my heating pad! It has helped 100%! Heat for and hour then stretch the muscles...then when they are hurting again more heat. :)

3-McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade, anybody that has tried this liked it! So I tried it and guess what? Its on this weeks favorite things list...it came out just in time for summer and its reallyyy good!
4-half sleeve jackets...when I went to the hospital after my accident nobody could get my vitals cuz I was wearing a hoodie and I was strapped to a gurney so I couldn't just take it off, but if I was wearing a half sleeve jacket it would have been sooo much easier! (but thats not the only reason for this favorite thing I actually really love half sleeve jackets for spring time and they can be worn with almost any outfit no kidding.)


5- strappy sandals..this as nothing to do with what I was wearing when I got in the accident but I am in love with strappy sandals right now and so is everybody else, they are literally everywhere! And why shouldn't they be? They are cute a good alternative to flipflops for summer!


1 comment:

  1. lol. this post is cute and funny. i especially love your reason for the 3/4 sleeved jacket.

    ReplyDelete