Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines shopping...

I know I know another Valentines day post...haha but this one is for shopping soooo its alright I guess, even tho I HATE shopping for valentines day because it is wayyy to difficult to find something I did actually come up with a pretty great idea. ;) hope Cody likes it.

I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately so this post is for valentines day online

some great websites I have come across having some pretty good sales for V-day are..

Victoria Secret (mostly bras buy one get one...the usual.)

Charolette Russe (very good deals on intimates...and shipping is 6 dollar next day for this week to get to you by V-day..not to bad)

Torrid (super cute Valentines stuff for cheaper then usual)

Wet Seal (they online exclusives not just cute intimates but cute V-day shirts and stuff as well...also check out their Clarence online REALLY GREAT)

and this isn't really Valentines day related but OPI just came out with a new collection called the Texas Collection (really really cute..also look at the Katy Perry collection.)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment