Friday, January 7, 2011

positive feed back!

I got positive feed back from my shopping idea... SOOO yay!! :)

All I know as of lately is the Victoria Secret is having their Semi-Annual sale right now...You have to love it!!! :)

PAC SUN Is having a great sale right now for both girls and boys items...14.99-24.99-19.99-29.99

TORRID online exclusive only "Hot Buys" 4.99-9.99-14.99 Now through Sunday January 9Th.

But I can say this...sign up for Groupon.com! Its so great!! They give out all sorts of coupons every single day for all sorts of stuff in your area. I.E. Thursday they did a 2 hour sushi class for half off!! :) and Todays coupon was a 90 minute massage for 49$!! Its a 105$ value.

Also just going to websites of products that you love you can usually print off coupons for money off...Like the other day I was looking at Kotex products and I got a coupon for 1$ off (which you might not think is a lot..however any savings on expensive NECESSARY items is always appreciated!)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment