Monday, September 13, 2010

Days of Fall..


Living down in St.George I haven't really noticed that it is fall yet, but traveling up north and actually feeling it for myself made me realize that it is FALL!! I LOVE FALL!!! My mom said that the reason why fall is my favorite is because its my birthday season..and she isn't wrong but I think I would like it anyways...
I love the way fall smells. My favorite smell of fall is pumpkin anything haha :)
I love the crunchy leafs falling and changing colors..
I love bright fall sunflowers.
I love football.
I love wearing cute sweaters and hats.
I love pink cheeks.
I love hot chocolate.
I love Halloween and dressing up.
I love Thanksgiving and family gatherings.

I think that everything is more beautiful in the Fall and people are getting excited because the big holidays are just around the corner and another year has gone by...Summer its been a good one but Hello Fall I can't wait to see what you have in store! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment